Saturday, August 15, 2009

Welcome to my Journey


When my first grandchild was born I began to look at the books that were available to read to him as he grew up. There are so many books, that cover so many different themes that I was a bit confused at first.
Looking at some of the modern classic books I smiled remembering when I read them to my own children. I also did not find books that delivered the messages or information that I wanted to share with them as they grew up. So, I have decided to write some books that include those messages and stories.
Chervil is the main character in the first story I have written and this blog will track the journey to getting the story published.
I would love your comments or suggestions along the way. Thanks for joining me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment